Status of AP and EAD in Nebraska

anuradhach

Registered Users (C)
Hello friend ,
I am new to this site , Me and My husband had filed I-485 , AP & EAD and the RD 10/31/02 & ND 11/07/02 for all three froms. Now can some one give me a recent update on how long it's taking to get the EAD & AP approval now, I heard it was 1 month for AP & EAD but it's already 1 month and not approved yet, Did anyone recenltly got AP & EAD approval.
Thanks

The following from ins online system for one of my friends:

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR INS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on November 27, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 140 and 170 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

This from another friend of mine (I have so many friends applying for something to survive):

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on November 27, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 120 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Thank you Rolling Hills, Do you have any friend who applied in Octobor , 2002 and already got an approval for EAD & AP while I 485 pending. Or does anyone else know any case of EAD & AP approved while I 485 pending, I just wanted to find out the RD of last approved EAD & AP case, so that I get an idea of how long processing is taking now a days.
Thanks.

EAD/AP Approved

My application was file on October 8th. Followwing are the details.

I485/EAD/AP RD = 10/9/02
I485/EAD/AP ND = 10/15/02

AP AD = 11/12/02
EAD AD = 12/06/02
I485 AD = ??

ead & ap approved

Hi Rolling Hills,
FYI
Our EAD & AP aplication got approved on dec 12 & dec 13 though the online message for ap is kind or weird but i thnik it means the ap was approved , it says the foloowing

'On December 13, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.'

Re: ead & ap approved

Hi, Anuradhach:

Thank you very much for the encouraging news.

Please let us know here when you receive the approval notices.

AP status

Guys, I applied in October(RD 10/25/02) and on Dec 10, 2002 the status on the online system changed to,

'On December 10, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.'

I havent recieved it, yet. I will post it on these boards when I do.

AP recieved

Guys, I recieved my AP.

RD: 10/25/2002 (I called NSC and spoke to someone 12/08)
ND: 12/09/2002

My lawyer recieved it on 12/14/2002
I recieved it on 12/17/2002

Good luck to you all.

Received EAd & AP

Hi Guys,

We received our EAd card by mail yesterday(12/19) and We also received our AP docs from lawyer yesterday , So now we are in long...long waiting queue for I-485 approval.
Happy new year to you all. Best of luck.

ND 11/07/02