Status not updated :(

Magicard

Registered Users (C)
All,

I answered the rfe for photos on my ead...the fedex tracking saying that the package was delivered yesterday at 8:48am...but the online status isn't updated yet...how long does it take normally...also once I answer RFE for ead how long it takes to get it approve...any info is much appreciated

your package was delivered yesterday and you already expect the status to change? WOW!!!!

check my timelines in my signature...as you can see it took them a month to approve after they got my photos...

so unless you are extremely lucky, seat tight, wait and stop looking for status to change every hour...

good luck!!!

Magicard said:
All,

I answered the rfe for photos on my ead...the fedex tracking saying that the package was delivered yesterday at 8:48am...but the online status isn't updated yet...how long does it take normally...also once I answer RFE for ead how long it takes to get it approve...any info is much appreciated

well said Foret1!!!

foret1 said:
your package was delivered yesterday and you already expect the status to change? WOW!!!!

check my timelines in my signature...as you can see it took them a month to approve after they got my photos...

so unless you are extremely lucky, seat tight, wait and stop looking for status to change every hour...

good luck!!!

kind of newbie on this rfe stuff...normally if the package is recived they update it saying rfe is recieved..so was worried wuts happening..so it takes a while for them to even update the status sayin the response for rfe is recieved?