Status Inquiry response - what does this mean?

Mette

Registered Users (C)
Hello all!
I've made a status inquiry on my case about a month ago - almost lost hope to hear from them. Called Vermont a week ago and a nice lady there told me that my namecheck is ready and my case is on the adjudicator's table and I should hear from them in 3 to 4 weeks.
Then my LUD changed twice - on 01/11 and on 01/12. Today I've got the following response to my status inquiry dated 01/12 (hence the LUD changes?):

"Our records show that each pending I-485 case you inquired is currently under review. You should receive a notice of other action within 60-90 dates of the date of this letter."

Guys, what does this all mean??? See my info below.

Mette

EB-3, PD: 01/11/01 (other countries, PD current)
I-140 Approved July 2003
RD I-485: 04/01/2003
FP: 01/13/2005

EAin2005

Registered Users (C)
I believe this is good news for you. Most likely you will hear something in 2 weeks. Please let us know once your application gets approved.

EA

Mette said:
Hello all!
I've made a status inquiry on my case about a month ago - almost lost hope to hear from them. Called Vermont a week ago and a nice lady there told me that my namecheck is ready and my case is on the adjudicator's table and I should hear from them in 3 to 4 weeks.
Then my LUD changed twice - on 01/11 and on 01/12. Today I've got the following response to my status inquiry dated 01/12 (hence the LUD changes?):

"Our records show that each pending I-485 case you inquired is currently under review. You should receive a notice of other action within 60-90 dates of the date of this letter."

Guys, what does this all mean??? See my info below.

Mette

EB-3, PD: 01/11/01 (other countries, PD current)
I-140 Approved July 2003
RD I-485: 04/01/2003
FP: 01/13/2005

Mette

Registered Users (C)
EAin2005, I hope you're right! I'm so sick and tired of this waiting. It's been almost three years since my I-485 RD.

I was just wondering if anybody else had this response before.

emailraja

Mette,
It is probably good news. You may get the I485 approved and get your status inquiry results a month later. That's just the way USCIS operates :).
How do you do a formal Status Inquiry anyway? I called them and the rep didn't know what a priority date was. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me.

Mette

Registered Users (C)
I've just called their Service Center and said that my case has been outside processing dates for a very long time, that I haven't heard from them since March, and that my PD is current, so I would like to make an inquiry on my case. They asked for my receipt number, A number, name and address. That's it!