Starting IT Consultancy and sponsoring first H1B

dotmatrix

Hello

I started an IT consulting LLC in 2011 and hired US person (GC holder) as CEO. Me and my wife are working on H1B for other companies.
I have no employees yet. But i am expecting two OPT students in a month from now.
I am planning to transfer my wife's H1B to this consultancy. I know technically i can do this. But please let me know what care do i need to take for sponsoring first H1B with a genuine client's offer letter.

How can i prove to INS that i am able to support first H1B employee's salary.

What are the things that may go wrong and pops query on H1B application.

Thanks in advance

Good luck with the consultancy. It infuriates me how difficult they make it for talented workers and entrepreneurs to stay in this country. I hope you succeed in bringing opportunities to many.

Hello

I started an IT consulting LLC in 2011 and hired US person (GC holder) as CEO. Me and my wife are working on H1B for other companies.
I have no employees yet. But i am expecting two OPT students in a month from now.
I am planning to transfer my wife's H1B to this consultancy. I know technically i can do this. But please let me know what care do i need to take for sponsoring first H1B with a genuine client's offer letter.

How can i prove to INS that i am able to support first H1B employee's salary.

What are the things that may go wrong and pops query on H1B application.

Thanks in advance

ouch ..this is not gonna work !
my advise is be cool and register company outside US
you will have advance of getting paid and not paying us taxes and also not bothering with INS