Start Business in US while living in Canada


I am Canadian citizen living in Canada. I am planning to start small business in US where I can also work. I will be commuting everyday to work from Canada by road as I am very close to border. What visa I need?


New Member
You likely need to look at an E2 investor visa to setup your U.S business. We have a very helpful white paper that you might find helpful which ive attached for you.

The best of luck to you!
Last edited by a moderator: