Stamping in Bloomington office

Satesh416

Registered Users (C)
My 485 got approved and I will have to go To Minneapolis office to get it stamped. Does anyone know what are Bloomington office requirements are for stamping? Do I have to have lawyer approval copy or just mine is fine? What are other things that I need to take with me to get it stamped? Do I need to take new photographs (passport size)?

Satesh416,

From I read in the forum you have to tak your non-immigrant history and surender it to the officer:
1. All EAD's.
2. All copies of AP's
3. All I-94's
4. Photos - make sure they are passport picture and not "immigration picture". If you followed this forum you probably know that USCIS does not accept the "immigration photos" anymore.
5. Your PP. Do not worry if it has less than 1 year of life left in it. If that's the case, they will stamp it on a different card, and you should be all set.

I hope I didn't miss anything, all, if I did, please feel free to complete my list,

best ,

GVA
Thanks man!
Some one from MSP area please let me know about the stamping process/experience at Bloomington office.

Here are my details:

ND: 08/02
RFE:07/04
Received by NSC: July 20

Got approval emails today at 10:15AM

I did PP stamping in July this year in Bloomington. The lady who helped me is very nice. All she asked for was 2 photos, passport, I-94, approval notice(your copy is fine). She didn't take my EAD. She even asked me which page I want her to put the stamp on. Such a sweet lady! I wish all INS offices are like that.
Maybe you will meet this lady too. They don't have many people working there(at least I didn't see many).
Good luck!