Stamping experience at Orlando

Flamebroiled

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My wife and I had a 9.00 am appointment today at the USCIS office on Tradeport Drive. Appintments are required, no walk-ins... as we found out last Friday. Also, I remember someone from West Palm Beach saying only one appointment required per family. This is not true in Orlando. Each person must make an appointment. Appointments can be made online at www.uscis-fla.com Got there at 8.30. Place was empty, maybe only about 15 people.
The officer took our index finger print, 2 ADIT photos, I-94, APs, and EADs. He made a copy of our approval notice, and gave us the original back. Stamped our passports, and that was it. Told us the cards will be sent to our address in a few weeks. We were out of there by 9.10 am.

That was it.

My wife and I hope to polish that bottle of champagne tonight.

To my friends who are still waiting, I wish you all the best and my your wait soon come to a pleasent end. God Bless.
PK..... signing off for now.

Flamebroiled,

Congratulations..You can relax now.

My lawyer says courtsey copy is not sufficient for stamping. (she claims she haven't received the originals from INS..we got it 1 week abck though)

Is this true? Did you go with yours or lawyers?

Courtesy copy or attorney copy...

Plasticcard,

We received the "attorney copy" from our attorney about 10 days after we received our courtesy copy.
We did not even show the USCIS officer the attorney copy, only our courtesy copy. I don't think they care, because both copies say the same thing.... "please take this notice, I-94, passport.......".
I guess it will be nice to have both, but I really think courtesy copy is good enough.
Regards, PK.

Flamebroiled..

could you post your dates?
We are still being stalled in the Orlando office!

Orlando Case

Hello Nudist

L1A - No Labor
ND : 9/2001
FP : 3/2003
AD : 2/3/2004

No RFE. 3 EADs, and 3 APs for my wife and I.

I don't know what the nature of the delay in your case is. Why is it stalled in Orlando? Was it an RFE case transfer?

I would advise you to write to Senator Bill Nelson. His office was very helpful to me. They actually copied me on the response they got from USCIS on my case.

Keep us posted. PK.