Stamping at Santa Ana....

Stamping in Santa Ana - notice says L.A

Myself and mywife went for stamping at Santa Ana office with an appointment with infopass.

I only had the courtesy approval letter. No questions asked the process is complete in less than 5 minutes. We had to surrender our I-94, EAD, travel parole(expired one aswell).

Got the passport stamped after 40 min of wait. Have been told the card would arrive in 4-6 months.

Thx,
GG

Approval Says LA and got stamped in LA

Myself and my wife got stamped @ LA office.
No question were asked . we need to give I-94. they took finger print of right index , EAD and pasport and got stamped on the passport infront of us. whole process was just 10 minutes. we wre told that card will be mailed with in 6-12 months.

Guys,
Stampping at Santa Ana was smooth. I had to search the small letters that says ......Permenant Resident..... on the stamp.
If possible, it is better to take 7:00 AM or 7:30 AM InfoPass Appointment. One can get street parking opposite to the Federal Blding, 34 Santa Ana Blvd. For a 7:30 Appointment, we parked at 7:25 on street, and back to car by 8:30 exact. Good luck to each of you.

OK guys, in summary, our family need just one appointment for passport stamp, and we can go Santa Ana office even my zip code indicats LA office.
Am I right?

I got the passport stamp today with my wife and son at Sata Ana Office. We were first at there. It took just 30 mins for the whole family. I had only an appointment through Infopass. My address is for LA office, but there was no available appointments, so I made an appointment for Santa Ana in just two days after I received the approval notice on Jan 11, 2005. Our cases were approved on Jan 7, 2005. Actually I got the passport stamp so fast. In summary, we had no problem at Santa Ana. Santa Ana office was not busy, so process was so super fast. There were just aroud 10 people. I highly recommend Santa Ana office!!