SRC 01-264-5XXXX got approved today(3/4/04)

U2

Registered Users (C)
Our cases got approved today. I checked the status a few times today but finally got this message around 8:15 PM tonight.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 4, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

PD late 1998 or early 1999
485 RD 7/01
ND 9/01
FP 4/03
Approval date 3/4/04
Never changed job with the same employer for 8 years

Hope all 2001 filers got approved soon.

Congrats & best wishes.
I just finished scanning upto SRC01-264.
135 approvals in these 4 days for March.

Congrats ....!! How many more days/months before they start processing 2002 applications.

Congrats!

Congratulation, lucky man, wish TSC can reduce 01 backlog and start to process 02 case soon, soon, soon...

Congratulations to U2!

Originally posted by pa55
Congrats ....!! How many more days/months before they start processing 2002 applications.

According to the case scan result, there is a big chunk of filers between 08/01 and 11/01. 02 filers might have to wait for a while.

ND 03/02
FP 07/03
AD soon it will come

Thank you all guys I appreciate that

I read your posts everyday and sorry to say post very seldom. Hope you all get your approvals very soon specially 2001 filers. Looks like TSC is cleaning up it's mess. I will have the board updated as soon I receive the approval notice. Thanks again and good luck.

Received approval notices on 3/11/04

Will go for stamping next week. The address for BCIS office that noted in the approval letter is no longer there. They have moved at least 3 years ago. BCIS database still carries the old address.
Any way good luck to all waiters and will update my info as I know them.