SR response to go for Application Support Center

sri0202

Registered Users (C)
My PD is NOV 2004. Recently I've created SR.and Yesterday I got response and it says

"Our Records indicate that we recently made an appointment for you to go to one of our Application Support Centers for processing associated with this case. Your case is currently in suspensee until you complate this process. A copy of the scheduling notice for your information will be mailed within 30-45 days. Please follow any instructions on that notice."

1) I've ported my date from EB3 to EB2. is this related to porting?or what might be the reason.
2) Initially I filed two 485's. But later I've requested to withdraw and I've uscis withdrawl confirmation also.

I am still waiting for scheduling notice from TSC. Please guide me..I am really worried about it. generally what type of questions they will ask.
Thanks,
Sri

My PD is NOV 2004. Recently I've created SR.and Yesterday I got response and it says

"Our Records indicate that we recently made an appointment for you to go to one of our Application Support Centers for processing associated with this case. Your case is currently in suspensee until you complate this process. A copy of the scheduling notice for your information will be mailed within 30-45 days. Please follow any instructions on that notice."

1) I've ported my date from EB3 to EB2. is this related to porting?or what might be the reason.
2) Initially I filed two 485's. But later I've requested to withdraw and I've uscis withdrawl confirmation also.

I am still waiting for scheduling notice from TSC. Please guide me..I am really worried about it. generally what type of questions they will ask.
Thanks,
Sri

Hi Sri0202,
when did you create SR, and one more thing is -- looks like you didn't receive appoint letter that they sent....?

You can take an infopass appointment I believe that would tell what is the status of it.

Thanks.

Have you received the letter?

Well I received the same message yesterday. Also I ported my dates from previous i-140. Let me know if you have received the appointment letter?

EB3 to EB2 PD transfers

Please let me know the process of PD transfer from EB3 to EB2.

I have I140 approved for EB3 and EB2, I 485 is pending for EB3. ( EB2-I140 has the same A# as in 485 recepts.)

How many days have passed since you received this letter? I am trying to find out....how much I may have to wait. Have you talked to your lawyer? My lawyers says that it may be the final interview.....but not sure. What does your lawyer says?

I am still waiting for the Schedule notice. My SR response didn't say that it is for Interview or FP notice. Even my lawyer is also not sure about it.

My SR response says:

“Our records indicate that we recently made an appointment for you to go to one of our Application Support Centers for processing associated with this case. Your case is currently in suspense until you complete this Process. A copy of the scheduling notice for your information will be mailed within 30-45 days. Please follow any instructions on that notice.”

Did you receive same as above?

aadesh,

Onemore thing is my wife's SR response say" Delayed due to some security checks".

I think if they call for interview ..it should be for both..but in my case..only primary applicant got this message.

..Don't ,..know....waiting..waiting..for Notice.

No notice yet. There are some LUD's on my I-485 in Aug 30,31.
and status says "Pending" only. what do you see on your 485?