spouse's case still pending? please post here

kia

Registered Users (C)
I and my spose filed together on Oct. 1/01, mine was approved on Feb.24, 03, but spouse's still pending. It's been 3 months now, amyone has the similar experience please post. thanks.

Hi kia,
I tried to email/PM you but I could not. Hence I am posting here.
Just wondering if you have got your passport stamped. I believe you are in the Philadelphia BCIS jurisdiction?
If so, can you tell me if Philly accepts approval notice Courtesy copy for stamping?
I hope your spouse gets approval soon. These days BCIS seems to be processing fast.

Thanks a lot for your help, and have a nice day!!

Sammy

Kia, please refer to Tiger100's thread. Four people including me have already posted there. Subject: "primary approved but..."

---compaqdb

my 14-year-old is not approved

my approval was on 04/02/03.
I got my plast card on 05/16/03
i got $50.00 request on 05/02/03 and responsed in following day.

Now i am waiting for a schedule for Fp. How long that will take? anybody knows?

:confused:

I am in a similar situation

My approved on - 03/04/03
Spouse still waiting.
FP Response was received on Feb 27th 2002 by INS.
FP will be expiring soon.
Still waiting..............................
Called INS Several times.
No use....Still the same old message

:(

somasa1, I think courtesy copy is fine at Philly.

compaqdb, where is the tiger100's thread? Thanks.

similar situation in my wifes case

my case got approved on May 06 ( Primary applicant)
wifes case is still pending ..

This is what the message says:

"On May 10, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NEWARK AND TETERBORO, NJ for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NEWARK AND TETERBORO, NJ will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the NCSC at (800) 375-5283"

No clue why this is now a transfer case

Guys please provide feedback if you have one .

Spouse Finally approved

Our(Me and spouse) RD was 10/01.
RFE came in November together for both of us
....medical for both + Employment verification for me.
RFE was received by INS(Yeah they were still called that then) early December
My case approved Mar 1st week, nothing on spouse's case
Called IIO every 10 days or so...usually got a nice IIO who said they would try to send a note to the officer.
In the meantime, corporate lawyers managed to get the info that additional security checks had been ordered for spouse's case.
Finally 15 days earlier, we spoke a really good IIO who gave us his name and officer number and said he would call back in ten days if anything was wrong with the case. He also promised to investigate the case, though he said he hated pulling files out as that may further delay cases.
Finally, this evening the online status and AVM changed to approved.

Just posted in fmawatch's thread.

My case was approved on Mar28th. Spouses not approved yet. Instead received 2nd FP notice just days over the 15 month since first FP.

Anyone know of typical approval time after 2nd FP is completed?

La_cool,
I have a similiar case as your wife's. My case was transferred to Newark on Apr 18, 2003 and I received the interview letter on May 15, 2003. The interview was scheduled on Jun 6, 2003. So be patient, the letter will reach you soon.

bigmac