Sponsoring Sibling/Child

I had posted a similar question a while back, but I may have some clarify on what we are trying to achieve now, hence the new post.

Myself: I am a US citizen (naturalized).

Already sponsored: My parents. Their I-130s are accepted, finalizing next part and then waiting for interview for them. If everything goes well, they should be here within new few months.

Need to sponsor: My brother, who is of age ~23 (single).

Proposal 1: My parents come here and sponsor their child (I-130?), which will take anywhere between 5-7 years.

Proposal 2: F1 Visa for one of the local colleges (accredited) here in Michigan.

Proposal 3: I sponsor my brother (unlikely since this will take ~15+ years).

Proposal 4: My husband's employer sponsors him for a job (H1B).

Proposal 5: Visitor Visa

Dilemma: The best and safest route to getting a green card is Proposal 1. My main question is: Can we go route of proposal 2 and then after parents get here, go for proposal 1?

Or if we go the route of Proposal 4, does that conflict with Proposal 1?

Also, can my brother go for an interview for visitor's visa? Paid fees already in 2020 but Covid closed all the offices so it's been over a year now. Deciding against it since his initial visitor application was along with our mom. We don't want to jeopardize their interview chances.

I guess the gist of my question is would it negatively affect anything if we have multiple types of applications filed at once? Our ultimate goal is to have the brother living here with the parents. For that, Proposal 1 has to be in play (I think).

I appreciate your time, so thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Shonidanchbhaiya