Sponsoring h1bs - URGENT!!!

vik3003

How does a newly formed startup with little to no revenues sponsor h1bs, do they show paid up capital? what do you fill in I-129 in annual income? How to prevent h1bs from getting denied for startups?

Any responses are appreciated!

vik3003 said:
How does a newly formed startup with little to no revenues sponsor h1bs, do they show paid up capital? what do you fill in I-129 in annual income? How to prevent h1bs from getting denied for startups?

Any responses are appreciated!

I DONT THINK IT IS THT EASY..U NEED TO EMPLOY A FEW FOLKS HERE BEFORE U COULD SPONSOR SOMEONE FROM ABROAD...
SO THE BEST THING IS START LOOKING FOR PPL WHO WOULD JUMP INTO UR COMPANY U PROBABLY WOULD START OF MAKING NOTHING BUT OVER THE PERIOD OF TIME WHEN U HAVE LIKE 10 GUYS U WILL BE IN A POSITION TO GET PPL FROM ABROAD..

It is easy.
1. You should have a business plan. USCIS should beleive it.
2. You should have office with lease agreement.
3. If it is a consulting firm you must have contract agreement from your client. (verifiable).
4. Financing your company. Bank balance atleast 50K more is safe.
5. Experienced attorney to file your H1b
--------------------------------------------------------------

query11 said:
I DONT THINK IT IS THT EASY..U NEED TO EMPLOY A FEW FOLKS HERE BEFORE U COULD SPONSOR SOMEONE FROM ABROAD...
SO THE BEST THING IS START LOOKING FOR PPL WHO WOULD JUMP INTO UR COMPANY U PROBABLY WOULD START OF MAKING NOTHING BUT OVER THE PERIOD OF TIME WHEN U HAVE LIKE 10 GUYS U WILL BE IN A POSITION TO GET PPL FROM ABROAD..

Start Consulting Firm

Hi recently got my GC approved and now looking forward to start my own consulting company and what are the information i need and where can i find all that..any thoughts! all ur help w'd be appreciated