Spoke to TSC today: name check cleared

sree2005

Registered Users (C)
Good news, just wanted to share, spoke to TSC today and came to know my major hurdle cleared (name check). the first officer was rude asked me to hangup, then i disconnected immediately. called up again after a minute, got a nice lady, she told me that NC cleared, FP done etc. but file was not yet assigned to officer. i asked her to assign to officer soon, she laughed at me and nicely told many applications are in queue, slowly clearing one by one.

little history for last 1 year, i tried all possible options for clearing my NC(contacting senator, congress woman, FBI HQ, FL, FOIPA, VSC director, TSC director, FBI local offices (chicago and springfield) etc). I sent letter to above atleast twice. Faxed to FBI HQ for 4 times. I don't who helped me to clear my NC but my hard word paid for me successfully.

anyway i feel my target is not far away. my wife NC was cleared last month (before my clearance). for more details, look at my signature.

good luck for all waiting on NC.

If you dont mind me asking how did you get a hold of someone at TSC? What number did you call? I need an update on my file and no one in the local office was really helpful (my file is back at TSC after local interview and approval of case in the local office)

If you dont mind me asking how did you get a hold of someone at TSC? What number did you call? I need an update on my file and no one in the local office was really helpful (my file is back at TSC after local interview and approval of case in the local office)

Cust# (800) 375-5283

how to reach TSC rep:
1) Call the 800 number on your receipt
2) Select 1 for English
3) Select 2
3.1) select 2
4) Select 6
5) Select 1
6) Punch in your EAC/SRC number
press 1 to confirm
7) Select 3
8) Select 4 It'll ask you if your case has been separated.

Good luck.