Spoke to NSC IO

narnia2000

Registered Users (C)
Folks I spoke to NSC IO she told
All pending cleared cases (with no any checks pendings) visa number are assigned
and they should hear from us before sep 30th 2007.esp. with earlier RD 03/04.
She also told they are processing acc. to RD not PD.

Also there will not be any LUDs and Email updates too.
Guys go and check the mail box reg. one day your card will be waiting by you to get picked up.

I asked abt my case ..the same old story for 2 weeks "waiting for an officer to review"

EB3 NSC India
PD: July 2002
RD: Dec 2004
AD: ????????

So what you are saying all cases with NO CHECKS PENDING ie all checks cleared are the ones being approved. Anyone with a Peding Back ground or security check will not be approved.
Do I Understand you correctly. Please advise>
Thanks

I too talked to IO at NSC. He said all the cases which are pending at NSC before july02, 2007 will get visa number. I did't about the name check pending cases. As per recent info pass and NSC my name check is cleared.

I also asked what stage is in my case. He said it is going to the officer and will let me know once decision is made.

Guys,

What number are you calling? I called 1-800-375-5283 twice and both times the customer rep gave me the same status as online and created a Service Request. I am suppose to get an answer on my status in mail in 45 days. Can you please tell how to reach IO and not a cust rep? thank you in advance!

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LINxxxxxxxxxx
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk, if it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to NSC, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)

Yes ...but dont speak with national customer service rep...they are utter waste ...they are giving some blah,blah......info.
try until u get Nebraska IO