Spelling mistake in Experience letter

e_v

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Need help, in my experience letter given 4 years ago, the name of the company has been misspelt just above the signature of my supervisor, for example instead of

For ABC solutions,

[Signature]

has been misspelt as

For ABC soutions,

[Signature]

The spelling mistake in the example is in the word "solutions"

I would like to know, whether this would become a problem in the GC processing. I can not get a letter from the company as they have closed operations and have changed business. I dont think I can even reach them.

Please help I am in the very first stage of GC the LC so I dont even know how far it will affect me in getting the GC.

So, all your views will be more helpful.

Thanks in advance,
e_v.

What about the letter head? Is that spelled correctly? If so, don't worry about it.

Hi, Need help, in my experience letter given 4 years ago, the name of the company has been misspelt just above the signature of my supervisor, for example instead of

For ABC solutions,

[Signature]

has been misspelt as

For ABC soutions,

[Signature]

The spelling mistake in the example is in the word "solutions"

I would like to know, whether this would become a problem in the GC processing. I can not get a letter from the company as they have closed operations and have changed business. I dont think I can even reach them.

Please help I am in the very first stage of GC the LC so I dont even know how far it will affect me in getting the GC.

So, all your views will be more helpful.

Thanks in advance,
e_v.