SPAM: Condemn the attempt on CM Naidu's life

pceefan

Registered Users (C)
Hi Forum

I just wanted to make my voice heard in whatever possible manner in totally condemning the attempted assasination attempt on India's most progressive Cheif Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.

Let's together register our strong protest to the spread of mindless terrorism. Shame on whoever was responsible for this

Even I was shocked when I heard that News and I feel sorry for ChandraBabu Naidu.

Don't you think that we have to start our protest for Immigration benefits applications backlogs instead of starting the suggested protest. I don't think Chandrababu Naidu will represent our problem.

I respect chandra babu naidu and am sad that the incident took place.. :(

But you gultis are something.. posting the issue on this forum.. f#$%^ gultis

BCIS_Chamcha,

Take it easy.....no direct attacks or racist stuff....

Originally posted by BCIS_Chamcha
I respect chandra babu naidu and am sad that the incident took place.. :(

But you gultis are something.. posting the issue on this forum.. f#$%^ gultis

BCIS_Chamcha

BCIS_chamcha is another a*^h*** in the group. F*** you, where ever the hell you are from.

-fb-

Originally posted by mygcwaiter100
Take it easy.....no direct attacks or racist stuff....
Hear Hear!

BCIS_Chamcha,

It is entitled SPAM after all! :)

pceefan,

Not that the attack on Naidu is not on the list, but terrorism in any part of India should be condemned. We have over 80,000 dead in Kashmir alone which is a terrible thing.

Attempt on any human life is to be condemned....Mr.Naidu is no exception.

Along the same lines, verbal abuse of fellow immigration portal members should also be condemned...BCIS _chamcha please take note!!

What could be a complement of "Physical terrorism". Would that be verbal (or written) abuse.

Just wondering....

The second Rajiv Gandhi minus bofors - and folks are trying to kill him.

No wonder we all want Green Cards so bad.

Sorry to say... he's not all that clean. Thats doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn what happened.. but he's as bad as Jaya or Lallo... its true... i know its hard to believe but ask anyone who's involved in Andhra or at Central level work.

I worked closely on a project in (Rural) India the past few years. saw with my own eyes whats happening there. I spent 6 months travelling and working in villages in India in the last 2 years.

-junior

Even when someone hit a dog with a stone(it is common in our country) we used to tell them not to do. So we are condemning this attack on a human.