Someone can help me.

polstar

Registered Users (C)
I dont understand USCIS processing system time frame.Last month they were processing employment based cases those were filed on 10 Aug 07.Today I checked they are processing cases for 02 July 07.Instead of advancing forward they moving backward.Can some one help me to understan this.

..cos they could not digest what they had! It was a biggest mistake I would say they did by opening the large window for PDs! Since many application were recvd during July-Aug 2007 and they lost the track of it! This created lot of chaos since approvals coming in random fashion. Now, its hard to turn "U" (or go back ) on PDs for EB2 cases so they pulled the processing dates back, hence large amount of processing (july-aug) files can take some rest and so incoming calls to USCIS!. These are my thoughts...

What does "Processing time frame" means?

Considering 485 date to be July 2nd, does it means that all the 485 applications filed before July 2nd are processed( either approved or RFEd, assuming PDs for these cases are current)?

What does "Processing time frame" means?

Considering 485 date to be July 2nd, does it means that all the 485 applications filed before July 2nd are processed( either approved or RFEd, assuming PDs for these cases are current)?

That should be theoritically(as per the USCIS website) but not happening these days! Lot of applications are still pending having older dates than processing date!!

Code:
That should be theoritically(as per the USCIS website) but not appening
 these days! Lot of applications are still pending having older dates than 
processing date!!

When I asked my attorney to inquire about my case with USCIS, they replied saying, applicant can raise inquiry only only if 30 days past the postage of processing date with your filing date being 30 days overdue. It is like, 60 days from processing date and you do not get response from USCIS then applicant can raise the written query. Is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I asked my attorney to inquire about my case with USCIS, they replied saying, applicant can raise inquiry only only if 30 days past the postage of processing date with your filing date being 30 days overdue. It is like, 60 days from processing date and you do not get response from USCIS then applicant can raise the written query. Is this true?

yup... that's what I heard whenever I called USCIS :) and that may be the reason why they pushed the dates back!:rolleyes:

I dont understand USCIS processing system time frame.Last month they were processing employment based cases those were filed on 10 Aug 07.Today I checked they are processing cases for 02 July 07.Instead of advancing forward they moving backward.Can some one help me to understan this.

Do not worry about Processing time. Cases are taken in random order and approved. Your case can be approved anytime.