• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Some university degree

befkaz

Registered Users (C)
In dv lottery online form, does some universty degree ok for holder of HND,OND and Diploma courses in uinversity or polytechnic?

The options are:

(1) Primary school only, (2) High school, no degree, (3) High school degree, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate level courses, (8) Master degree, (9) Some doctorate level courses, and (10) Doctorate degree

You did not explain yourself properly;

Do you mean option (5)? because that means that you are currently an undergraduate at the time of entering the lottery and have not attained your actual final degree yet from the university. (i.e. graduated)

Option (7) means you have your degree (bachelor's) and have either some form of polytechnic diploma or are currently doing a Masters but have not attained at the time of entering the lottery.

If I have Diploma in Medical Records and Information Management form Kenya Medical Training College which option should I select

If I have Diploma in Medical Records and Information Management form Kenya Medical Training College which option should I select

High school Diploma (I’m assuming you completed HS before going on for the Medical records and info program).