Some I-140 approvals

vee111

Registered Users (C)
I was delighted to see some approvals today for I-140s of ND in Oct 03:

EAC0400151689 Approved 5/27/2004 Approved/Completed
EAC0400251260 Approved 5/27/2004 Approved/Completed
EAC0400351368 Approved 5/28/2004 Approved/Completed
EAC0400851303 Approved 5/28/2004 Approved/Completed

These cases did not have RFEs - I have been tracking them. Maybe last week's slowdown was related to the long weekend which USCIS employees decided to make even longer?

Hope to see this trend continue.

vee111 said:

These cases did not have RFEs - I have been tracking them. Maybe last week's slowdown was related to the long weekend which USCIS employees decided to make even longer?

hi vee,

this is really nice to be true, but how come my i140 havent touched yet, nd is aug 25, 2003? eb3 concurrently filed, rd aug 11,, nd 08/25... can you possibly check thru my eac if it was touched or not? coz i dont even see any movement on the "last update" column of my uscis online account....

my eac is 03239526**,,,,,, i appreciate your help.... thanks..

edvtorres

vee111 said:

Whoa - you scooped me vee111! :D I'm tracking those same cases but I got locked out of the online site and couldn't scan them :rolleyes:

This is the strongest indication we've had yet that VSC is going to process October 2003 I-140's.

Obviously we can't tell if these are concurrent I-485 cases though -- does anyone know what % of I-140's have a concurrently filed I-485 (vs either CP or a non-concurrent I-485)?

I suppose it's possible that these are all non-concurrent cases -- hopefully someone from the 2003 tracker will be approved soon...

ETA

edvtorres said:
hi vee,

this is really nice to be true, but how come my i140 havent touched yet, nd is aug 25, 2003? eb3 concurrently filed, rd aug 11,, nd 08/25... can you possibly check thru my eac if it was touched or not? coz i dont even see any movement on the "last update" column of my uscis online account....

my eac is 03239526**,,,,,, i appreciate your help.... thanks..

edvtorres

As I've mentioned elsewhere, the scan programs access the same info that you see when you enter your case # in manually -- they won't show anything different than what you've seen already. You could scan a range to get an idea how cases on the same day as yours are doing but for 08/25, probably 50% or so of cases aren't approved yet going by the 2003 tracker.

I think that while some cases from October 01 or later are being processed, there are still many in Aug/Sept and even July (EB2 cases seem to be a bit further along -- maybe into Sept but we don't have a huge sample to be sure).

ETA

Another one...

EAC0400151980 Approved 5/28/2004 Approved/Completed

This was also a no-RFE case.

ETA

Hi All, I am trying to check my status through on-line as well as being as reg user. It seems they took my access away becuase of too many logins. So how do I check the status now , not with phone. How long I have to wait until they re-set it.

Thanks,
FTG

FortheGreen said:
Hi All, I am trying to check my status through on-line as well as being as reg user. It seems they took my access away becuase of too many logins. So how do I check the status now , not with phone. How long I have to wait until they re-set it.

Thanks,
FTG

Wait 24h and try again. I haven't heard of permanent access bans.

same thing happaned with me, they said that accopunt is locked because of too many failed logins, this is bullshit, i did not even logged in in last 3 days, 90% time when u log in in it shows java error, why would i log in then so many times that they had to log in my account?

real bull

manojvig said:
same thing happaned with me, they said that accopunt is locked because of too many failed logins, this is bullshit, i did not even logged in in last 3 days, 90% time when u log in in it shows java error, why would i log in then so many times that they had to log in my account?

real bull

manojvig, can you still access the case status w/o logging in?
Since when have they locked the account?

I noticed that this happens when they update something on their WEB site (e.g. when they update the processing time) ... that might be the case now.

manojvig said:

real bull

ar11,

yes i can check case status as it does not requir one to login to the account, donno what is worng with there website, half of the time it doesn't work.

any good web developer out here? plz help them.

ETA-GC said:
As I've mentioned elsewhere, the scan programs access the same info that you see when you enter your case # in manually -- they won't show anything different than what you've seen already. You could scan a range to get an idea how cases on the same day as yours are doing but for 08/25, probably 50% or so of cases aren't approved yet going by the 2003 tracker.

I think that while some cases from October 01 or later are being processed, there are still many in Aug/Sept and even July (EB2 cases seem to be a bit further along -- maybe into Sept but we don't have a huge sample to be sure).

ETA

ETA-GC is right. For EB2 there are lot of cases still pending for early 2003 to July, Aug. I have been scanning July cases every week and the trend I am seeing is :two cases are touched in one series for every 20 cases