Software Product Development

Akash_b30

Registered Users (C)
I have created a business as well as project plan to develop prototype of a web based product. I have 2 other partners working with me to get the prototype completed in next six months. I am also approaching various venture capitalist for funds (initially about $250,000 to $300,000 for additional market research, travel/contact tier-1 and 2 businesses to understand the business process, buy couple of Servers/laptops and to develop working model of product or v1.0 of product)

As a group we have following skill set:

1) Strong Business Knowledge in Automotive, Retail and Distribution Industry.
2) J2EE Architecture understanding, RDBMS(Oracle), clear understanding of SOAP and other XML standards for EAI Integration. WebMethods B2B Integrator, B2B Server and Trading Network.

I am in need of SELF MOTIVATED people with following skill set:

1) In-depth business and technical know-how of SAP, Oracle Financials, BAAN or PeopleSoft in Purchasing and Payment modules. Supply Chain and Value Chain Management will be of added advantage.
2) EJB developers.
3) J2EE Architectures with Experience in WEBLogic, WebSphere and experience with Web Services
4) EDI technical or business managers.

Please don't consider this as a Job posting because I do not have funds (yet) to pay.

If I am fortunate that reader of this post is a Venture Capitalist or an Angel investor and would like to know the details of the project plan. Please email me on divulge@charter.net.

If you alreday have/acquired enough fund and would like to invest in this venture. I will be much obliged and thrilled to discuss our future.

Akash