So You June July People ? Are you all approved ?

Prad

Registered Users (C)
There are no complains from any of June July People It seems like all of them are approved.
Are They ?
Again INS is in Hibertnation even this is not the winter.

No Title

ND 7/00; PD 4/96 - Not a word from INS.
Tried to speak with IIO for the first time today - was on hold for 90+ minute; after this hung up.
Lucky me.

No Title

ND:03/28/2000:EB2/INDIA:FP:03/21/01 No RFE, NO Approval yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Title

I have a friend who has June 00 ND and he has not heard anything yet. I am getting a feeling that only applicants/employees from "good" companies are getting cleared. Does anyone else feel that way ? (Maybe because of the economy and so many companies are laying off people.)

No Title

what makes you to think so??, how can INS figure out that a company is good or bad??? Also remember it is USA, you can\'t do discrimination against company size, profit etc. all companies are considered equal unless they find out that it is a fraudlent one.

No Title

When I mean "good", I mean that company has sound financial background. I have heard of h-1 rejections in India when the sponsoring company is a shady consulting company. I saw another message in the I-485 issues board about this and that\'s what got me thinking. There appears to be a sudden slowdown in approvals. I hope I am wrong.

No Title

sponsoring companies financial status comes into play at I-140 stage, at that time, if they think that a company is weak, then they
send RFE for companies tax returns, This last stage I485 is purely related to the applicant. So here no body is bothered about the
company status. No need to worry about sponsoring company at this last stage. Regarding the latest problems H1 visa\'s could
be related to the present economic condition .

No Title

No sir, mine is a straight forward case. No hassles so far. I guess the problem is with the fatal club of oct99-mar2000, I think
they had kept these applications in a separate queue, that is why it is very slow. Look at how people with ND after Mar00 are
getting approvals now. I thing these oct99-mar00 applications are being worked out by only few officers and majority of other
officers are dealing with Apr00 onwards. I did speak to IIO 2 weeks ago, she said my case is with an officer. I don\'t know what
is really going on out there.

No Title

IIO never lies, there is no business here. Your HR, lawyer might lie, I dont think IIO will be benefitted from lying. In my case IIO told me its with an officer and I got my case approved within a week.

veeresh

No Title

On 6/01/01, I was told by an IIO case is not assigned to any officer.
On 6/15/01, I was told by an IIO case is assigned to an officer.
On 6/29/01, I was told by an IIO case is not assigned to any officer.

My case was filed in June\'00 and have heard nothing since FP in Oct\'00.

No Title

Hare Veeresh,

whatever happened in your case may be true in someone else case. so don\'t be too optimistic about IIO\'s.

No Title

ND 23-Jine-2000. EB2.
Talked to IIO 3 times in lat 2 months. Every Time they say routine dialog "The case is with an Officer he will make a decision in 30 - 45 days". I think it\'s a routine dialog for IIOs.

No Title

ND 7/18/00, Country Other No NEWS yet.
Called IIO on June 15,01. Was informed that the case is with an officer and it will take 45 to 60 days for a decision.