• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

So KCC people are very tough? nth to do?

janetgal

Registered Users (C)
Today, i got a mail from bbsnetting (i have heard they r really helpful) and he told me i can contact KCC with my problem. Is that true? I mean, how do i say anything at all to those guys? My case is there cos my supporter called them n they told her it is still under-process but need correct info? Is it true they can help me or they r very tough ppl wit no cooperation to such cases like mine?

Ok. if u ve been followin my case before, do u thk they will be helpful? i mean, shall i contact them for support while they r tellin to tell them the correct info which i believed i provided but they r rejectin?

pls, i am losin my mind here. wat n how shall i say things with this people? i mean, how do i start at all?

Here's the deal with them. They try to be nice, real nice, but the thing is -- they are not the most knowlegaeble people. And not always the best qualified to answer your questions.

Tell them what you want.
If they can, they will help.
If not, they will send you to someone else, but they will not disqualify you for asking.