So, I just thought I'd share...

There's pretty much always a $2.00 off Passport photos coupon for CVS or Walgreen's at any given time - just search for it on Google and it'll pop up.

Print it out & take it to CVS or Walgreens and you're still paying about 10 bucks for 2 passport photos of questionable quality.

I needed 3 photos for a visa application recently - that'd be about $20+ just for photos!

Solution - the Passport Photo Booth 2.5 App for iPhone. I took the picture with a white background (the walls in my apartment building hallways were white with surprisingly decent lighting!) and the total cost for 4 passport photos? Less than $1.50!

The app cost $0.99 and to print a 4x6 (which is 29 cents per print and is 4 passport sized photos) at Walgreens (upload via the Walgreen's app - or CVS has one too) and it's ready in an hour. I took the picture yesterday and picked up the 29 cent photo today and cut out the pictures.

Saved a bundle - definitely recommend this for the next time you need visa or passport photos (especially visa photos as they're not really all that permanent, unlike your passport).

I have no affiliation with this app - but it's a GREAT app (especially if you've got a family & need a lot of picts)

There's pretty much always a $2.00 off Passport photos coupon for CVS or Walgreen's at any given time - just search for it on Google and it'll pop up.

Print it out & take it to CVS or Walgreens and you're still paying about 10 bucks for 2 passport photos of questionable quality.

I needed 3 photos for a visa application recently - that'd be about $20+ just for photos!

Solution - the Passport Photo Booth 2.5 App for iPhone. I took the picture with a white background (the walls in my apartment building hallways were white with surprisingly decent lighting!) and the total cost for 4 passport photos? Less than $1.50!

The app cost $0.99 and to print a 4x6 (which is 29 cents per print and is 4 passport sized photos) at Walgreens (upload via the Walgreen's app - or CVS has one too) and it's ready in an hour. I took the picture yesterday and picked up the 29 cent photo today and cut out the pictures.

Saved a bundle - definitely recommend this for the next time you need visa or passport photos (especially visa photos as they're not really all that permanent, unlike your passport).

I have no affiliation with this app - but it's a GREAT app (especially if you've got a family & need a lot of picts)
what did you say?