Small or midsize company in home country + daughter company in US + L1A = GC - any success stories?

Andy1975

For 10 years I own a midsize company (telecommunications and Internet providing) in my home country with annual cashflow of $1M and have 16 people employed. So now I want to incorporate a daughter company in the US that will do something close to what my company does, for example, send some electronic equipment to my home country.

This way I would like to get L1A visa (plus dependent visas for my family members) to be a CEO of an American branch, and then convert these visas to GC.

What are minimum requirements for this business? How many USC/CG holders should I hire? What is the minimum cash flow?

Andy
Any updates on your case?

Pls brief and guide all.

For 10 years I own a midsize company (telecommunications and Internet providing) in my home country with annual cashflow of $1M and have 16 people employed. So now I want to incorporate a daughter company in the US that will do something close to what my company does, for example, send some electronic equipment to my home country.

This way I would like to get L1A visa (plus dependent visas for my family members) to be a CEO of an American branch, and then convert these visas to GC.

What are minimum requirements for this business? How many USC/CG holders should I hire? What is the minimum cash flow?

Andy
Any updates on your case?

Pls brief and guide all.