Simple assault misdemeanor N400 Question

apple101

Hello. First, I have to thank everyone who contributes good insights to this forum.
Background: Applying for N400.
Been here since 1994 as LPR. Both parents are Natralized Us citizens (still not eligible for n600) and husband is USC.
Incident (only 1, 15 yrs ago): Got in a bill dispute with room mate in college 15 years ago (2001). I Tried to talk to her and she wanted to just walk away so I said no and it seemed we ended up with bodily contact(no hitting) as she was trying to leave. I ended up arrested and spent 1 night in jail for simple assault misdemeanor. To this day, I still don't know how I ended up with this accusation since I did not touch her intentionally and yet she asked to be taken to hospital. The next day, my parents just got me out and no bail needed.
1 month later, we did a pretrial with my lawyer and her state appointed lawyer present, case was dismissed and they just asked that I pay her hospital bill. The case was also expunged. Since then, I have not had any other incidents /stayed clean.
I did a research and I just need to consult you guys to make sure I answer n400 truthfully and correctly:
( the incident happened so fast and it has been years):::::
Q#23. Have you ever been arrested/detained....? YES
Q#24 Have you ever been charged with a crime or offense? YES (my lawyer said that if you are arrested or detained that automatically means you are being charged of something)
Q#25 Have you ever been convicted of a crime or offense? NO ( based on my research, regarding the outcome of our pretrial- there was not really a formal admission of the charge, case was dismissed)
Q#27 Have you received parole, suspended sentence, probation? NO
Q#28 Have you ever been in jail or prison? YES ( I assume this question is related to when they arrested me on that night since I spent one night in jail by myself)

Another thing that bothers me is:
**Because the case is expunged, the only document I have from court clerk is one that states no record found
I can't get any other record since it has been 15 years ago, not even from my lawyer since they shred info over 10 yrs old.
**My research said it's not CIMT but because I can't get arrest records, disposition records, what will I do if they do make me produce those docs?
Any input will help. Correct me if I'm wrong> Thanks.