• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

sign and submit application for children

alanoudms

My husband is the primary applicant , me and our 2 children are included in the application form DS 260 .

My questions are,,

1..in the submit and sign section for the children and wife, what should i answer the question (did anyone assist you in filling out this application?) .... yes or no (knowing that my husband filled all the applications)

Example,,(choose yes and then write my husband's name and the relationship because he filled our application)

..2..and in the same section above the sign and submit application botton there are 3 feilds (case number and passport number etc.) Which passport number should we write , my husband's passport number cause he is the primary applicant or my (wife) passport number and my children's for each application?

1. For children this is not a case. You can do both.
2. As for the passports, you need to get passports for your children separately and use them.