Sick of Retrogression/Name Check Discussions

GreenCardVirus

Registered Users (C)
I am sick and tired of reading innumerable posts about how bad retrogression is and how long name check is taking.

There are possible solutions availble that can possibly provide some relief. Unless one want to take some action and really do something, that person should better stop posting.

There are no differences of opinion on these problems. The logical conclusion of all these endless discussions must be something actionable.

I think we have reached a point where we either walk the talk or just keep quiet.

It was ISN.ORG 5 years back that fought for retrogression, now it is immigrationvoice.org.

Fight or Support & help those fighting for the cause. Either walk the talk or just keep quiet.

GreenCardVirus said:
I am sick and tired of reading innumerable posts about how bad retrogression is and how long name check is taking.

There are possible solutions availble that can possibly provide some relief. Unless one want to take some action and really do something, that person should better stop posting.

There are no differences of opinion on these problems. The logical conclusion of all these endless discussions must be something actionable.

I think we have reached a point where we either walk the talk or just keep quiet.

It was ISN.ORG 5 years back that fought for retrogression, now it is immigrationvoice.org.

Fight or Support & help those fighting for the cause. Either walk the talk or just keep quiet.

UR frustration is understandable. The only soln now is skil bill. Who knows skil bill is another budget reconcilation bill or will it become part of never ending CIR bill ..We need to learn how to forget this and enjoy our days..