Should we put homemaker for my wfie in the employment section?

bobikk

Registered Users (C)
HI,

My wife has two gaps (around 11 months and 3 months) in her employment dates (around 4 years ago) were she stayed at home with our baby. Do we need to list those date ranges as "homemaker" or something like that?

Or should we just list the actual work/student date ranges in the application and the tell them during the interview about the gaps if they ask?

Either way it makes no difference in the grander scheme of things.

My wife has two gaps (around 11 months and 3 months) in her employment dates (around 4 years ago) were she stayed at home with our baby. Do we need to list those date ranges as "homemaker" or something like that?

Or should we just list the actual work/student date ranges in the application and the tell them during the interview about the gaps if they ask?

I don't think it is necessary to mention that during her unemployment dates.

I didn't mention about two gaps in my job and the IO wasn't even worried about it.

As my lawyer would always say, do not provide informatoin to USCIS if not asked for. One is inviting trouble by doing so.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

HI,