Should we notify INS of Employer change?

sub485

Registered Users (C)
After 180 days have passed from the filing date of I485 if we change our employer should we notify the INS or anybody? What are the pros and cons of notifying/not notifying?

From what I observed (from messages in this forum) change of employer leads your case to be transferred to the local office for an interview which means delay in approval. Any comments?

It is optional but not advisable

As per my attorney\'s office, it is not required unless a RFE is issued.

Advised

It is advised that you should inform INS about your job change. What will they do or ask. At the most they will tell you to submit 1 or more pay-stubbs or a letter from your new employer but this way you will be secured in future and INS at no stage can get up and try to make a issue out of this. Because sometimes things are a bit arbitary with INS so play safe and inform them.

It is Legally Required

It is legally required to inform INS about change of employer. Anyway if they want through IRS they can always get this information.

What if u have an EAD and you have a choice of staying with both employers but with your sponsoring

abd: It is the intent which is cruicial

INS only says that the intent should be clean. So if you think you can prove that the intent is fine then everything will work else Watch Out because it can be treated as misrepresentation of facts and can be used against you at a later date also; I used the word CAN and not WILL BE..

indian will be eliminated in the world.

You son of bitch indian, karif poor, coward and stupid dirty filty looking son of bitch. india will be histry soon just look at USSR and learn. The poorest of poor where indian women can offer sex for just one time food and food not real simply vege.huhuhuhhuhuhuhhuhuhu