Should I use seperate checks for each form or one lump sum?

Immi2001

Registered Users (C)
I'm filing petition for my parents with I-130, I-864, and I-485 all in two big packages (one for each). Should I write seperate checks for I-130 and I-485 for each of them? (4 checks total). Or can I just write one check combining I-130 and I-485 for each?

Thanks
immi2001

Send them 4 cheques not 1. This is to cover the possibility if they find something wrong with one application, like a missing signature, then the rest can still be processed using their individual cheques.

Or can I just write one check combining I-130 and I-485 for each?

I'm filing petition for my parents with I-130, I-864, and I-485 all in two big packages (one for each). Should I write seperate checks for I-130 and I-485 for each of them? (4 checks total). Or can I just write one check combining I-130 and I-485 for each?

Thanks
immi2001

Send 4 cheques. DHS's first name is inefficiency. My brother and I put our applications in the same envelope and since my name was on the envelope, they only entered my application in their computer. My brother's application was nowhere to be found. So we had to put in another application. Now we put in different envelopes and so far no problems.

Hi mesbahul:

I plan to mail my parents' applications in one big envelop, but have two smaller envelops inside for each of their individual applications. Would this be ok from your experience?

Thanks
immi2001

Hi mesbahul:

I plan to mail my parents' applications in one big envelop, but have two smaller envelops inside for each of their individual applications. Would this be ok from your experience?

Thanks
immi2001

My recommendation is to mail every application separately. Saves alot of time and headache.