Should I update driver license after receiving the interview letter?

caiban1234

Registered Users (C)
Our family bought and moved to new house 1 month ago in the same state (Texas). We updated our new address with USCIS and made an appointment with DMV to update our address in Driver license (Due to Covic-19, DMV only accepts appointment). The appointment day is Sept 8th 2020. Yesterday, my wife received letter from Uscis for her naturalization interview on Sept 23rd 2020. So she has 2 options:

1) She goes to DMV appointment to update address. I afraid that ,in the meeting, they will destroy my wife's current Driver license (has old address) and give her a temporary Driver license and later they will send her new Driver License in the next 3 or 4 weeks which is after USCI interview. Does USCIS accept the temporary driver license which is only a soft paper, not a regular driver license card ?

2) She doesn't goto DMV for new Driver License. In this case, Does USCIS accept her Driver license with old address? In order to explain to USCIS, what kind of document do we need to prove that she is living in new address (utility bill, deed, hoa document ...)?

Could you please advise me which option my wife should go with?

Not sure I am understanding everything here. Why would she get a temporary paper license because of a change of address? Does Texas take your old license away and print a new one every time you move?
But no, paper licenses usually are not acceptable for ID purpose, I’m guessing in Texas either.

her passport is issued by her country not by state. In the letter it says she needs to show a state id or driver license which issued by state (texas)
in what letter? For a naturalization interview you need to bring your green card for ID.

I don’t remember being asked to show any proof of address in my naturalization interview. Is hers based on 3-year marriage rule and you need to show marital union?