Should I call/write to FBI

chrisz

Registered Users (C)
I did my I-485 fingerprints on 11/28/05, code-1(sounds like resident evil, lol), for FBI name check.
After I read threads this morning, some1 just posted that USCIS sometimes forget to submit those fingerprints, that makes worried a litt. (little bit too concervative), do i need to call/write to FBI to make sure that they received my stuff. I have been waiting since Jan 2004, I don't want to jam into another namecheck pending.
Even my interview is set at Apirl/2006, Any suggestion what number and when I need to call to make sure?

this interview is driving my crazy, everyday at work, first thing is checking my email and then this thread, learned great deal of doing things/interview expriences. you guys are the best.

thanks for helping

Does the FP notice says that is was exactly for name check? Never heard about that one. Normally the FP returne within 24-48 hours from the FBI. The name check as the name indicates is with your name and date of birth normally. Nobody knows exactly who will get stuck on it. If your name get with a hint in the several criminal databases then things get stuck.
Good luck,