Should Fbi Outsource Security Check Process To India

expected

Registered Users (C)
I AM WAITING FOR MY SECURITY CHECK TO BE CLEARED FOR A LOOONG TIME

I Have Also Sent Several Mails / Faxes / E-mails / Voice Mails To Fbi.. But They Never Reply...

Last Time I Called Vermont, They Told Us..."please Stop Calling Us, We Can Do Nothing Until Your Security Clearance Is Thru"...

My Wife's Security Clearance Is Also Over...evertything Is Waiting For My Security Clearance...

So Much For Efficiency...

I AM THINKING TO STARTING A SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN TO SUGGEST Fbi TO Outsource Security Check To India

OFCOURSE WE ARE THE CLIENTS HERE OF THEIR SERVICE...AND WE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT OF SUGGESTIONS...
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Chill out buddy....You need to be patient. Too much calling USCIS may possibly flag yoru case and could possibily be the reason for delay. Stay calm, USCIS is working hard ( Many of the dates are in 2005) and i trust them that they are doing everything possible to clear the backlog. Not many of us understand the exact situation because we know so less. No matter what suggestion we offer, the name check will take its own time...

Good Luck..just my 2cents...be patient...your boat will coast soon...:)

It all depends

expected,

I understand your frustration. This "name check" process has made this GC process even more complicated than it should be. For a majority of people its not a problem but those that get stuck in this process are made to suffer. I am a TSC filer and have had a tough time with them. They have made several mistakes with my case and continue to screw up my case. I can understand your furstration.

I suggest you write registered letters to the head of the FBI Name Check Division. Here is a link to a good thread that explains the name check process in detail and has resources you can use ..

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=136848&referrerid=58220

Have you considered writing to your local Congressman and Senator?

regards,

saras