Share Interview experiences

ece

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

As I am about to wait for an interview I suppose it would be very helpful for all of us to write in this thread your interview experiences.

As much information as possible you could remember the better for all of us waiting for that important day.

Thanks a lot

Ece

Well, it depends where you will be interviewed at. I had my interview in LA and some of my friends had theirs in SFO. I only hear good things about LA and SF.

I'd say, hire a translator, even though your english is good, we always feel anxious, nervous and can easily mix our answers.

Be calm! Don't be affraid to show your emotions! Cry if you feel like it! Only answer what she/he asks you!

Asylum Officers are there to help you, they aren't there to scare you or be mean to you...They are there just to listen to you, to make sure your facts aren't false.

Dear all,

As I am about to wait for an interview I suppose it would be very helpful for all of us to write in this thread your interview experiences.

As much information as possible you could remember the better for all of us waiting for that important day.

Thanks a lot

Ece

Thank You

I was about to ask about interpreter's "issue" too. Thanks a lot for including this info. Mine will be applied froom NY.

Do you have to find a translator?!

I was about to ask about interpreter's "issue" too. Thanks a lot for including this info. Mine will be applied froom NY.

Do you have to find a translator?!

Unfortunately Yes. You have to find your own translator for the interview. If your case is refereed to an Immigration judge, the court will have a translator available. One other thing you need to have or remember is to have all your evidence or support documents translated to English and notarized. You will equally have to carry along with you the originals to the interview.

Waz!

that's why I hired a lawyer!! She did aaaaaaaaaaaall that, notarized documents and a translator for me!!!!

Unfortunately Yes. You have to find your own translator for the interview. If your case is refereed to an Immigration judge, the court will have a translator available. One other thing you need to have or remember is to have all your evidence or support documents translated to English and notarized. You will equally have to carry along with you the originals to the interview.

Waz!

asylum processing time @ SFO

Hey all,
I would like to know the processing time at the USCIS san francisco office.

Thanks for sharing your information!