Shame on those who kept asking questions but have never answered a single question!!

tscfan

Registered Users (C)
I understand that you are desperate for cheap and free services here, and you need help to make your dream to come true. So many kind and generous hearts have been helping guys like you. However, have you ever thought about answering a few simple questions here? Jim Mills\' hour rate may be over $200. How can you guys are so greedy for quality services without paying a penny! Selfish dude, go away!

Silent visitors are welcome if you do not bother anybody.

It\'s outrageous!

These guys are well paid but misers when it comes to pay for legal knowledge/ advice. Wonder how happy they would be if their client asked for advice but didn\'t pay a dime.

I give the best information that I can

But there is very limited information that is able to be exchanged here and that means that there is certainly a possibility that any advice received here is inaccurate, regardless of who supplies it. There is no substitute for a qualified attorney who provides specific advice and then helps to bail you out if things go wrong. There\'s a good reason for the disclaimer that is listed on this website.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
jdmills@justice.com
732-644-5702

Indian Nature

Tscfan:
You are correct. Most of Indians are very cheap in nature even though they earn a lot of money. They always nag for free help and advice and once they got it they are gone. Dude spend some money and get qualified advice for lawyers.
Take it easy.

Arn, keep ur opinion to ur self .. this site is not for discussing

about Indian nature. You may have had some bad experience with an Indian. DO NOT GENERALIZE.

Wish u all the best in ur GC aspirations

An Indian

Yo Arn you punk. If you think Indians are cheap ,what the heck are you

doing on this discussion board. Looking for FREE advice, you hypocrite???

Who does not like free stuff ??

This site is provided by Rajiv for GC applicants to
interact with one another and Jim Mills is giving
free info with the idea that he gets to find new
business..

What is wrong in asking him questions ??
People like Arn are the cheap guys in real life.
Yes , I agree to the above post that Arn owes an apology..

tscfan, Yeah right.!

You post: "Selfish dude,Go away"
You ask people to get out of this site ??

Like you are paying to stay here!

Dwayne Dodger ,

Don\'t you realize that in the above messages,
people are screwing a person who posted anti indian
comments ?? You want to be next ?

oh, yes, please, can i be next?

your baba-log english is what i really want to hear. so, please, go right ahead... and be as eloquent as possible!

eloquent, but not verbose enough....

please don\'t be terse... don\'t dam the poetic flow, let\'s hear some real good gems of tiffin-english.

notice to all denizens of the subcontinent: it is morOn, not morAn!

why is it that only little indian baba-logs care? aren\'t there any pakies out there? god knows there were enough of you in southall...