Sertra2002 is now Approved !

sertra2002

Registered Users (C)
I am pleased to say I got the much anticipated emails yesterday from UCSIS ,at 9:00 pm (EST) regarding my approval ! It was a fairly long journey, but I am glad to say it was not too painfull. Even gladder to say, IT IS OVER. They approved the case 6 days after receiving response to RFE. See my signature for furthor details about my case.

My spouses case, however is still not approved, so I will wait for that before celebrating wildly :) !

My sincere thanks to all the helpful folks on this forum, to Rajeev Khana for providing this excellent forum for us all, and lastly to USCIS! USCIS can be more efficient, but they do the best they can under the circumstances.

For those still waiting, best wishes for a speedy approval.

SERTA2002,

Let me be the first one to congratulate you. Hope you will get approval for your spouse also soon. Enjoy the freedom & Good luck for future.

Congrats

Congratulations on your approval. I wish you good luck for your wife's case approval soon.

It was really surprised to see that your case is exactly like mine, except for yours is EB3 and mine is EB2, hope the tunnel shows some light soon for me too.

Enjoy the freedom.

Congrats.

Hope fully my case will also get approval. Its the almost the same.

PD 3/2002
140 AD 2/2004
485 RD 6/2004
1FP 7/2005
EAD Received 9/2004
Biometric done 5/13/2005

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone for your wishes. Hopefully your aprovals are also around the corner.

needgreencard,
My case is slightly older than yours. My RD was 08/2003, yours is 06/2004. But still, I wish you all the best for a speedy approval.

Hi serta2002,

Congrats !! How can I find out if USCIS has asked for my Name Check ? If USCIS has asked, then How can I find out from FBI, the status of my name check ?

Friends,

Any idea whic case NSC is working on right now for I-485 EB2 ? Are they goin by PD or RD ?

Good Luck Everyone !!

Thanks...
JMJ

------------------------
My case Details:

EB2 RIR PD : August 2003
I-140/I-485 Concurrent -Nebraska: March 2005
EAD/AP Approved : Apr 2005
FP Apr 2005
I-140 RFE & Approved : June 2005
I-485 : Pending