September case approved, YAHOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks again guys....

Thanks again guys. Do appreciate your kind words. I will post more about my experiences with the process after I get my approval notice and get my stamping done.

v_a_rao

Congrats Rao

Congrats man your wait is over. I am also a fellow filer and am yet waiting. :confused:
With rupnet showing a 70% hit rate for August we all should hopefully hear of September approvals starting by end of august.
Mera number ayega!!!

congrats

Congratulations!

My RD and ND are very close to yours.

I did not check the AVM from last week.

May be mine got approved too! I will check it tonight.

Good Luck....
Rama

Great News! Congratulations!

I have been visiting this site every day for a quite while. Every time I expected to see a sep approval, I was dispointed every day until today.
What a break! Hope we can see a flurry of approval very soon. My RD was March. Hope INS can get there by the end of the year.

Congratulations, Man!

congratulations

congratulations v_a_rao

I am days away from finishing my 6 years on H1 and have quite had it with all the H1 saga . Hope VSC moves faster with the approvals.

And He said,

Let September commence!! The flood gates opened wide with approvals pouring from all directions. The world was once more a happy place for poor immigrants...THE END!

Congratz, dude! Hopefully VSC can repeat what they did last year to speed up stagnant 140 processing!! What sayeth ya'll?

Thanks all. Do appreciate your kind words and support. Your time will come. Trust me on this. I will give my case history after my stamping. When you will see what I've been through, you will know for sure you will be receiving your approval ;). I'm just skeptical about pouring my heart before all is done :).

V Kumar - you can look up my EAC number on rupnet too. If you haven't updated it yet, please do so. Greaty-k has taken great pains in maintaining the site. Please help him in keeping up the great work. In any case, my EAC 5 digits are EAC-02-037-5****. Hope this helps.

v_a_rao