September case approved, YAHOOOO!!!!!!

v_a_rao

Registered Users (C)
I have been a long time poster on this website. Hopefully, my authenticity will not be doubted. :)

My case has been approved as per the AVM. Happened to check it just casually this evening and was shocked to find out about it. My details are as follows:

PD : 11 September 2000 (what a memory, eh????):rolleyes:
RD : 19 September 2001
ND : 14 November 2001
FP : 12 January 2002 (got it done early)
AD : 16 August 2002

No RFE. Case was for AOS. State is NY.

I have updated rupnet already. Will post details after I receive my courtesy copy.

This just saved me $220 ($110 each for me and my wife) for my advance parole renewal which was due to expire in November.

I will reply to questions / queries if any sometime tomorrow. Right now, I am simply going to lie down and enjoy the moment.:p

Cheers!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS !!! ATLAST THE LONG-LASTED WAIT IS OVER FOR YOU ..
..NOW WHAT ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT ??:confused:

..ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM !!!;) :D

:rolleyes:

Congrats on your Approval!!!!! Enjoy your freedom.

Just one question on your ND. You have written it as Oct 14th.

My RD is 4th Sep 01 and my ND is 6th Nov 01. So I am wondering how is it possible for u to have an earlier ND than me. Was it a Typo.

Thanks

I know its time to relax and enjoy....this will remain in memory in this years to come. Congrats...on your newly found freedom.

Thank you all!!! (and a message for venkatsx)

Appreciate all your comforting words. Your time will come too. It has been 6-1/2 long years for me starting from schooling to two H-1's till now. I guess it all paid off.

VENKATSX - you are right. In my excitement, I mistakenly wrote the ND as 10/14. Actually, it is 11/14. Sorry about that.

A special thanks to all the regulars on this website, expecially greaty-k for the rupnet portal and Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this website. Feels like a part of a family here. I will be checking this website often and will continue to answers questions that I know about.

Also thanks to all you pessimistic dude's (habibs and like's). Much as people found your posts annoying, you've kinda kept the heat up in this place where life can get quite frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations v_a_rao !

Congratulations on your and your wife's approval.
It's great to know that Sept. cases have started getting approved.

quest4gc

the draught has ended

Your approval is like the first drop of rain on the parched earth of september.
I did not believe the other sept approvals but we all know you are genuine
Congratulations!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations!

I hope this would be the start of the mass September approvals.
Good luck with this new phase in your life. Have fun.

CONGRATS V_A_RAO

A SENIOR MEMBER HAS BEEN APPROVED ... YES ... NOW I BELEIVE SEPT'01 HAS BEGUN.

I HAVE SOME OCT'01 APPROVALS ON THIS BOARD. MAYBE VSC IS DOING PARALLEL PROCESSING. TIME WILL TELL ....