September Approvals

The receipt date refers to the date Murthy\'s office receives the notices. So its close to the INS N

Website says dates refer to receipt \'notices\'. So the \'receipt date\' could be the INS Notice Dat

.. For instance, look at the 10-day gap between \'Receipt Date\' and Approval date for EAD approval. The amall gap leads me to believe what the website terms \'receipt date\' is the INS Notice Date, the day INS assigns a case no, enters it in its system and sends to the attorney a reecipt.

Last edited by a moderator:
but if you look the difference in RD and ND is just 4 days

but if you look at the difference in RD and N, it is just 4 days.so it makes 14 days instead of 10 days.doesn\'t make sense, but i feel that yes,there is a possibiity that september cases might have been approved.What we find in this site is just a minuscle percent of the applications.Hence the inferences are all skewed.

In some cases INS speeds up the approval if you have a child who will age out

I.e. If have a kid who is turning 21 soon. I saw a website where a Feb2002 application got approved. But some random applications do get approved.

I.e. If have a kid who is turning 21 soon. I saw a website where a Feb2002 application got approved. But some random applications do get approved.