• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September 2022 Visa Bulletin

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

RegionAll DV Chargeability Areas Except
Those Listed Separately
AFRICA5,700Except: Algeria 5,600
Egypt 1,700
Morocco 5,600
ASIA2,800Except: Iran 2,500
Nepal 1,450
EUROPE5,700Except: Russia 5,600
Uzbekistan 5,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)4
OCEANIA375
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

I think you forgot to compile it onto your website, specifically the
Annual Diversity Visa (DV) Issuances
Part. It's still shows the data up to June
That must be your browser cache. Either clear it, or try with an incognito session. When I compose those posts I literally copy&paste from that subpage.

As of August 21, they’ve issued 39,005 visas including AOS cases.

I got the following image from Aaron Hall’s twitter (from immpact litigation)

168C77DD-0B86-462E-992E-38476779D39B.jpeg

Interestingly their July numbers do not match with issuances data. Not by a lot, it's 6865 (from above) vs 6872 (from the page I linked before). All the other months are exactly the same.

As of August 21, they’ve issued 39,005 visas including AOS cases.

I got the following image from Aaron Hall’s twitter (from immpact litigation)

View attachment 3686
Just WOW as to how they’ve picked up issuance. 7500 in the first three weeks of August? That’s pretty incredible, I didn’t think they could go much faster than the ~7k monthly June and July issuance. If they can keep up that pace that’s another 12500 for the last 5 weeks of the FY, a lot, but still doesn’t run the visa quota out.

One note about her data: She includes the visa printing AP in Refused among actual APs and refusals. At the time, this would have been about a thousand. Secondly, she also omits the no-shows out of the whole data.

One note about her data: She includes the visa printing AP in Refused among actual APs and refusals. At the time, this would have been about a thousand. Secondly, she also omits the no-shows out of the whole data.
what do you mean, visa printing AP?

The table is specifically for adjudicated cases so from that perspective it makes sense to exclude no-shows.

what do you mean, visa printing AP?

The table is specifically for adjudicated cases so from that perspective it makes sense to exclude no-shows.
The AP before the visa is issued. On CEAC it says Administrative Processing. She includes that in Refused but they would be Issued in hours or days. There would have been about a thousand.

The AP before the visa is issued. On CEAC it says Administrative Processing. She includes that in Refused but they would be Issued in hours or days. There would have been about a thousand.
Well, she can’t say issued if they weren’t at the time. Even with another 1000, however you get that number (seems high in the sense that it would mean the proportion of real refusals is dramatically lower for august than prior months), they still don’t reach the quota without accelerating from the latest already high pace of interviews.

Hope you're right Susie! so many of us AOS people still waiting for an interview/decision from our FOs. really hoping the FOs pick up the pace before it gets too late