• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September 2018 Visa Bulletin

Xarthisius

AFRICA: 2,750
Except:
Egypt: 1,900

ASIA: 1,000
Except:
Iran: 800
Nepal: 600

EUROPE: 2,000

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 4

OCEANIA: 100

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN: 150

Hi,
I am a DV 2019 winner. My case number is AS1*** and I am from Nepal.

1. Should I look into ASIA case number or Nepal case number?

Thank You.

Except:

Except:

SOUTH AMERICA,

Wow....this has been the lowest number for October in the history of DV. I pray they normalize as the months go by.
I am AF 160** about when should i expect an interview?

Wow....this has been the lowest number for October in the history of DV. I pray they normalize as the months go by.
I am AF 160** about when should i expect an interview?

Like you already noted, this VB is the lowest number for October, so when your CN will become current cannot be predicted for now. Plus, this is the first VB for the 2019 FY, no pattern established yet.

I wonder if Trump and co have made a directive to stall as long as possible.
To quote BritSimon

“We can see the numbers have started low. No need to panic – that is somewhat normal. I suspect they are giving themselves time to handle the last minute craziness of DV2018 before spending a lot of energy and resources on DV2019 interviews. Also, remember they divide the work over the whole year – so there is a increase in these numbers each month.”

Except:

Except:

SOUTH AMERICA,
Hi, sorry if my question seems stupid but I am very new to the forum and also just found out yesterday that I was selected for DV 2019. Does your post mean 800 people got visas issued in September 2018? I am from Iran as well and have not fill in DS 260 yet fearing travel ban might cause my visa refusals.
I'll appreciate if you can shed some lights for me. Thanks