September 2008 Visa Bulletin predictions

Iluvus

Registered Users (C)
Well, august bulletin was disappointing, but for what it's worth let's start the ball rolling with the September Visa bulletin predictions.

For F4 category, most likely it might just move one week as it has been doing, to 15 Sept 97. But all I am hoping for is for it to MOVE, because right now it is sitting right on my PD and I understand that your PD has to be BEFORE the bulletin date for you to be current.

Well, august bulletin was disappointing, but for what it's worth let's start the ball rolling with the September Visa bulletin predictions.

For F4 category, most likely it might just move one week as it has been doing, to 15 Sept 97. But all I am hoping for is for it to MOVE, because right now it is sitting right on my PD and I understand that your PD has to be BEFORE the bulletin date for you to be current.

No mention of fwd\bwd moves in EB2 IN\CHI. I know that they are moving the dates in tandem for eb2 in\chi; thus, overflow from eb2 row is moving to eb2 in\chi.
Any predictions for further movement for the last month of this fiscal?

Wonder how do you guys predict this stuff....

Is there any other source other than the VISA bulletin that can tell you a little bit earlier what the priority dates are gonna be like..(by mail or some other means)...

I want to apply I-485, EAD for my wife and have a need to watch it closely (BEFORE my I-485 is approved).

Thank you
Yog