September 03 140 Filers -- Alert!!!!

Akash74

Folks,

I guess it's your turn soon. My 140 and 485 were both approved on oct 4th.

Here are the details:

LC Applied Dec 2001
LC Approved Aug 2003
140 & 485 RD Sep 23 2003
Approved Oct 4 2004

I wish Nanshi, BCIS, sep03filer and all others out there a speedy approvals.

Thank you guys for taking your time in keeping this forum very informative

Congrats Akash74 !!
I hope NSC finally woke up and implementing FO memo :)
May be NSC will start Concurrent Approvals flooidng very soon. :) :)

yes looks like they have started working, lets just hope they keep the speed up now. all the best to everyone.

Akash74,
Congrats and thank you for your wishes. Hope it will come true.(My notice date is Sept 24,2003). Did you find any LUD change in your I-140 and I-485 cases, before approval???

naanshi.

Nanshi,

Surprisingly there were no LUD changes, no RFEs in any of my cases. All that I saw was approval after more than an year of pending stage. I guess you can expect approval in your case any time from now, since your 140 filing date is pretty close to that of mine.
I wish Good luck to you and Good luck to all the fellows who were waiting for their approvals for a long time.

It's time to cheer up guys. Keep your worries away.

Akash

Akash - My 140/485 RD is close to yours Sep 29th '03, EB3. your approval is definetly encouraging for people like us. thank you for posting.

Congrats Akash74 for your approval.

Was you I485 approved also? or only your I140?

Also what service center is your case on?

Thanks.

Congrats Akash ! It's really a high priority news for Sept filers. I hope they keep up with the new hopes arised in the hearts of Sept filers.

What is the use of 140 when they are approving 140-485 together ?

Nice to have "I140", if CIS takes long for security check or any other reasons for the delay in processing of GC applications.

This way, we will have more control in switching to new jobs.

Thank you so much folks. Tennis11,KVRP,iknowitall,Naashi,Moveit-Moveit,Ecuellaro,Ma-Wizad and lc2003.

I hope NSC is speeding up concurrent approvals now. I would suggest you guys not loose hopes and keep your sprits high.

If I remember correctly Ma-Wizard , is your 140 RD close to that of mine?

Akash

mine is sep 22 2003 EB2. So far no LUD change or no Approval. Recently I applied for second EAD and both mine and my wife Ead's approved last week.I was hoping for 140 too with this not 485 . But No such triggers worked.

Any way Good luck Akash.

Enjoy the FREEDOM

Congrats.
At last some hope for Sept and Oct 03 filers.

I-140 RD 10-7-2003 AD ??????? No RFE yet
I-485 RD 11-21-2003 AD ??????? No REF yet. LUD 10-8-2204 Address change
FP1 Scheduled 10-21-2004

Hi hathwar,

I have moved to a new location and I would like do the address change as you did. My I140 (7th oct 03) and 485 (8th Nov'03) are still pending. Could you please provide me the steps and the contact numbers to change the address? so that it will reflect on my I140 and 485 application. I would appreciate it. I have already sent AR-11 just after 5 days of my moving date.

Thanks.

gc_illusion said:
Hi hathwar,

I have moved to a new location and I would like do the address change as you did. My I140 (7th oct 03) and 485 (8th Nov'03) are still pending. Could you please provide me the steps and the contact numbers to change the address? so that it will reflect on my I140 and 485 application. I would appreciate it. I have already sent AR-11 just after 5 days of my moving date.

Thanks.

Call 1-800-375-5283 and give the new address. You need to have your LIN numbers for all the applications which are pending excluding the I-140 as it is employers petition. You will see the LUD change maybe after a week. I also sent a copy of my AR-11 to NSC and my lawyer just in case. When you send it to NSC address it to the director and clearly mark on the envelope "address change". The second step of sending it to NSC is optional but I did just to make sure I have covered all bases.

HTH