senator

ramprak

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys
Iam RD:11/23/2001,FP:4/5/2002 by now my FP is expired & some of my friends r advising me to go to senetor as they feel atleast that will make BCIS to send a 2nd FP,but I have one concern I applied my AP & ead a month back...I got my ap but ead is still pending if I go to senator now will that delay my ead renewal? do u think its better to wait till I get my EAD & then go to senator .........pls advise....(I contacted NCSC in june & they sent an enquiry to VSC & I got reply from them 15 days back that my RD date is in their current working frame so I shud wait for 60 to 90 days for further enquiry .....so is it necessary for me to wait that long to approach senator or it is irrelevant .....but what reply I got from VSC is nonsense as they r right now processing jan 02 cases)
can someone advise me to approach senator now or later basing on my case ..........thanx in adv

They are not talking non-sense.
But for us it is non-sense.

Because they are still processing Aug01 - Jan02 :D:D
You are in that time frame

My view: First Get EAD andthen think of further action

ramprak,
Contacting Senator will not effect your EAD process. I have seen Jan and Feb cases getting approved. Whatever they send to you is not right. Contact Senator to find right cause for the delay.

Please see previous posts of dengdeng. He has given a very good website about senator list.

thanx both manumahi & deng deng ...the website is so informative.do u know anyone who went to senator when their EAD is pending....just to be more sure as Iam v.dependent on EAD for job.

Why you so care about EAD, it is processed at different department with 485. Senators just ask
case status for you, not takeing your document out for expedite processing. Just calling, they have a separate number to call, that's it.

Iam from NEWJERSEY ,I have bob menendez as my congressman but I have no idea abt bob's pro-imm & I saw website of senator patrick leahy,washington DC he looks like pro immigrant ...................if any one have any suggetion or advise to me to whom to approach among these both for a better response ,then I will be thankful

Contacting NJ Senator Lautenberg

ramprak

Contacting NJ Senator Lautenberg

New Jersey Office:
One Gateway Center
Twenty-Third Floor
Newark, NJ 07102

Phone: (973) 639-8700 ask for immigration dept.
Fax: (973) 639-8723

Be ready with your Reciept # and 485 Filing info. Your home add contact, your birthdate and whatever other GC info he ask.

Good Luck.