• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selected for DV-2012 Need Advise Plz

MoozB

Registered Users (C)
hello,

I am one of the selectees for the DV. My case # is 2012AF00050***. I would like to complete the Form DSP-122, But on the form it's says to enter the "Rank Order Number(Case Number on Envelope)". But i still have not received the notification mail. Is the case number above the barcode sheet the same as Rank number order? I'm little bit confuse. Is the rank order # the last number of my case number (50***)?

I'm from Guinea(West Africa) with only 701 people selected. Any chance of getting a visa with this number? Does anyone know someone with this number/above who got the visa in the past?

Thank

The notification letters this year are not being sent out; the letter is basically what you see when you go on their website and enter all your details. and yes, its the case number you have to enter, and its that whole thing 2012AF00050***.

Congratulations, and good luck.