Seek recommendation of TN lawyers

wpower

Hi I would like to consult with a US TN lawyer on several issues related to immigration and eligibility for volunteer work in Canada. I am wondering if anybody had good recommendations? This forum helped a ton but for some issues it's better to get legal advice. I found a few from Google including bdzlaw and TN visa experts but not sure how good/bad they might be. Any experience and insights are appreciated.

Wpower, you've now started THREE threads on this issue, which is more than enough. Besides it is not really a TN issue, it is an issue regarding work not specified in your sponsorship, which would apply to any status. You've asked, now either wait for an answer or look elsewhere.

We aren't lawyers, and this is a site provided by a lawyer. To solicit names of other lawyers is not vert courteous to your host.

Wpower, you've now started THREE threads on this issue, which is more than enough. Besides it is not really a TN issue, it is an issue regarding work not specified in your sponsorship, which would apply to any status. You've asked, now either wait for an answer or look elsewhere.

We aren't lawyers, and this is a site provided by a lawyer. To solicit names of other lawyers is not vert courteous to your host.
Hi Nelsona, sorry about that and please feel free to delete the post as it doesn't fit this forum. I didn't pay attention this forum is sponsored by a lawyer. Now knowing that, I also feel it's inappropriate to ask for recommendations here. Please delete the post. Thanks.