security clearance process(90 days)??

frank_2005

Registered Users (C)
My 485 been sumbitted on June 2003, still on name check, I just got letter from congress office, and they received response from VSC mail as following:

".... is still pending because it is going through the security clearance process, which VSC estimates will take approximately 90 days...."

I do not know can I trust this 90 days ...

EB3 ? sure, by start of october they should be approving people left and right :)

Do you know when they initiate the name check for you? Mine is issued Dec 2004, and it was approved a couple of weeks ago.

I do not know the date about this, and I just send FBI to ask this few days ago. Besides sending mail to FBI, is there any way to find answer quickly?
Thanks!

We made an infopass appointment and talked to a local officer and she told us so. Call the 1800 number and sometimes they will tell you over the phone, although seems like lately they don't do that anymore.

Could you tell me how to make infopass appointment ? they will not tell you anything if call 800 number, by the way I live in NJ.
Thank you very much!

anxiousOR: I found it how to make appointment, Thanks! Which stuff should I bring during interview? Besides you can get info from him/her, is there anything else? Will it speed your case?
Thanks again!