apcd

Hello,

I had my first master hearing back in 2019 and was given time to find an attorney because I didn't have one back then. My second master hearing was pushed due to coronavirus and unfortunately I still have not found an attorney and my second master hearing is coming up. What are the chances of the judge giving me more time to find an attorney if I show up without one? My dad passed away recently and my life was impacted a lot from the pandemic and I am barely getting back up on my feet.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I had my first master hearing back in 2019 and was given time to find an attorney because I didn't have one back then. My second master hearing was pushed due to coronavirus and unfortunately I still have not found an attorney and my second master hearing is coming up. What are the chances of the judge giving me more time to find an attorney if I show up without one? My dad passed away recently and my life was impacted a lot from the pandemic and I am barely getting back up on my feet.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, could you please shed some light on the master hearing I was sent to court but haven’t gone as yet due to the pandemic