second FP without notice..??

Octob140

what happens when you give FP with out notice?
I went to local INS for my interim EAD and explained that I've been waiting for second fp notice for ever. Then those kind ladies took FP in January month. But for all my lawyer inquiries and expedite requests, they always said FP's are not current and USCIS system does not show our FP.

Is the notice necessary for FP, to reach the file of yours in VSC, OR do they go by just A#? I aprreciate some light on this..

Thanks.

Most likely the adjucation officer has not reviewd your file.

The information you are getting from inquiry ...etc.. .is just from somebody who opens the case on computer and replies to the inquiries.

I am maybe wrong, but in my best opinion once the adjucation officer reviews your file, he/she will find your 2nd FP's taken in Jan.

Firstly, You might want to call FBI and see if indeed your FP's that were taken in Jan without the notice were sent to USCIS?

Secondly, you should be able to talk to an immigration officer in TIER II support this point and maybe they can shed some light on your case.

Sorry, if i couldn't answer your question.

What is your last updated date in portfolio?

Vinnu, your approval is around the corner. You are just another 2001 sufferers like us.

hi tufan and NJ1485MM..

infact my lawyer spoke to tier2 ppl and sent 3 expedite requests second and third one's are with FP workheets as proof. When lawyer spoke to tier2 they said, last update was on 8/15/2003 when they recd my RFE response.
Thanks for consolling words though.

btw, how to call FBI and ask whether they sent or not? i have 304 area code number, i remember i called and spoke to them in 2002 when i gave first fp. recently when i called, the message says if u calling about FP's pls call the FP location on the results, which is Local INS and cannot reach them by phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks whats_in_name...

The numbers really helped me. I called them now and didn't take any ling, one lady answered my call and said, they transmitted the FP results on the same day to USCIS. My wife's FP's were also sent 10 days later in January.
Now I am more frustrated why in the hell USCIS is not approving my case, though FP were current on file.